Saturday, July 19, 2008

Camera still dead

This is what I wore yesterday to see Hellboy.
I don't know why I'm wearing all brown. Except for the scarf, of course.
^-^



Scarf- Some shop in Paris
T-shirt- Kohl's
Skirt- China
The movie was awesomely awesome, of course. There was this wonderful scene where Hellboy was in the shower.
You should go see it if you haven't already. And tell me what you think of Selma Blair's new look... especially her haircut.
Oh, and speaking of haircuts? I got one today! Very simple: just bangs straight across and the rest was trimmed to shoulder-length.
I'll probably get a picture up for you tomorrow or something.
Wooooot
I love it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that scarf is pretty! x

Tavi said...

Looking forward to seeing your new hair! And that scarf is really pretty.

Tavi said...

Oh, the font I used is called Daub. You can download it for free at dafont.com
Yes, yes I am a geek.

Anonymous said...

lovely scarf!