Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Damn, she's raw.

Of course you know Tavi.

Or, at least, you should. If you don't click *HERE*.
I mean it.
Right now.

Then read *this article*.
If you're not angry, then here's the perfect site for you...
*STUPID IDIOT CLUB STORE*

Anyway, what the article basically says is that Tavi is probably a 20-something posing as a 12-year-old kid, and that no girl at age twelve could be stylish and articulate.

How very offensive and condescending. I hate *ahem* dislike people like these. They think that now they're all grown up, nobody younger is worth their time. They don't believe that young people are capable of anything...

GRARRRRRR, I'm just so disturbed and outraged by this whole thing; I'm a huge fan of Tavi's, she writes a great blog, and I know she's fo' real. I can't believe anyone would write such spiteful things about her.

2 comments:

hayleeey said...

I know, and now Tavi's gone on a break from ther blog :( that was such a stupid article.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I read the article and it wasn't as bad as I expected it would be. I think they're really impressed with her because they were ignorant at her age! People still don't understand this is part of the technology age and age of knowledge, everything we want to know is a few clicks of the mouse away. Yes, Tavi is much more culturally aware at 12 than that columnist obviously was, but why is that a surprise to them? Haven't they also heard of really young teens getting pregnant? The world is maturing rapidly, the old fogies just can't keep up...