Saturday, July 26, 2008

She stepped on a silver butterfly.

I went to the Burlington Coat Factory today and bought tights, a lavender sunhat, and a white top. Pictures will be up later.
Golly, that store is a mess, but I do love the prices so!!

And this is from a while ago, when I was experimenting with layering:

Skirt on top- Mom
Skirt on bottom- Mom
Jacket- Sear's
Belt- ?

I found the jacket on clearance for only five dollars. It was a great day.

Oh, and I think I'm moving...
To southern California.
This blows. I haven't told any of my friends yet, or Rocket Club, or my almost-boyfriend. I'm not sure if it'll be ok...
*sigh*
I'll still be blogging, though. Hey, why do you look so disappointed?

6 comments:

Syed said...

Love the jacket, it looks super!

Sam said...

whoa five dollars?! the jacket is a great find!

Elisa Kwon said...

cool face :)

Anonymous said...

ah! i saw one of your favorite bands is muse, like me! alskdfjow love the skirt on top btw

Guirec Munier said...

Nice outfit !

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I used a white paint pen to draw on my laptop.